Hi, I'm Mick Rothblott
20 plus years of mortgage industry experience and being a “Certified Mortgage Advisor” has given me a unique prospective in lending. The embarked on the Certified Mortgage Advisor program because I wanted to put myself in a position to be the most qualified mortgage expert possible.
A Certified Mortgage Advisor is sworn to uphold the strictest of ethical standards.
A Certified Mortgage Advisor is qualified to advise on all products and options so that you realize unbiased representation.
A Certified mortgage advisor keeps up-to-date on changes within the world of real estate finance.
Whether you’re thinking about purchasing or refinancing your current home or investment property, I can help you find the mortgage that is right for you. I’ll clearly explain loan options, answer any questions you might have, and guide you through each step of the process.
Personally, I am an avid sports fan and participate often in Golf (have been golfing with the same group for 22 years), Tennis, & Pickleball. I am a big supporter of my local Chicago area professional sports teams Including the Bulls, Bears, Blackhawks as well as the Cubs & White Sox (yes, I am a fan of both). Professionally, I am a member of the Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago and was a past treasurer of the organization. I have a beautiful wife of 37 years, 2 children, and 3 of the best grandchildren anyone can have.
Contact me today to get started at +1 (847) 525-1366 or [email protected]
Key Areas of Expertise
My 20 plus years in the business has allowed me to learn and specialize in several areas of the mortgage business including:
• Self Employed Borrowers – I understand the nuances of being self employed and understand the income and tax issues they face.
• Cash Out Refinances – I understand the guidelines that are required to get you the cash you need.
• Purchase Loan – When you’re ready to purchase I can help get the financing completed and meet all the necessary dates.
• 2nd Homes – Understanding the requirements for 2nd home is important and I have years of experience getting these types of loan through the system.
• Investment Properties – Understanding the guidelines for these types of properties is critical and I have completed over 150 of these type of loans over my career.
• FHA & VA – Understanding the specific guidelines to these types of government backed loan programs is essential and the years of experience I have can get you through all the red tape.
• Jumbo Loans – I understand the nuances of the larger loans and the borrower’s requirements for these types of loans has been a specialty my entire career.
I look forward to assisting you with your home lending needs.