How To Qualify For A USDA Loan
- Applicants must meet income eligibility in which household income does not exceed 115% of median household income.
- Applicants must agree to occupy the home as their primary residence.
- Property must be located within an eligible rural area (click here to see if the property you’re considering is eligible).
- One year of employment history if not self-employed. Two years of employment history if the applicant is self-employed.
Is A USDA Loan Right For Me?
With no required down payment, USDA loans are an excellent choice for those who prefer living in rural areas. When considering mortgage options, working with an experienced lender can help borrowers make the right choice for them. Contact us today to apply.
How To Apply For An USDA Loan
USDA loans afford borrowers in rural areas the opportunity to own their own homes. Our team at Better Lending has the necessary experience to guide you through the mortgage process and find the type of loan that is right for you. Contact us today to determine whether a farm loan or another type of loan is the right choice.
The Advantages Of USDA Loans
- Down payment not required.
- Eligible borrowers may purchase existing homes, which may include costs to rehabilitate or relocate, or build new.
- Program is not limited to first-time buyers.
- By providing affordable homeownership, this program promotes prosperity that improves the quality of life in rural areas.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn more about why so many homeowners have trusted us to be their lender of choice for Conventional loans.